18 March, 2006

Strike Gundam: Pic

A quick throw together of the Strike Gundam.
CG strike gundam 3d mesh sandrum

Labels: , , , ,

Comments on "Strike Gundam: Pic"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Apr 12, 2007, 6:34:00 AM) : 

I first saw your work at Deviantart. Keep it up! I noticed that your basis for your designs are either the Master Grades or the High Grades. Have you considered making a CG of Strike Gundam based on the design used by BEECRAFT in Gundam Evolve which was also translated into the PG Strike Gundam model kit?

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Apr 5, 2010, 11:50:00 AM) : 

Amazing!
Literally all your work I've looked through are modelled towards perfection.
Although some colours seem slightly off, they're easy to fix.
How long does it take for you to model a Gundam fully?
What program do you use anyway?

I've tried myself using Maya, and get nowhere, the some details are too hard to model out.

Please add me on msn, I'd like to have discussions with you. :)

channy911@hotmail.com

 

Anonymous Lelouch vi Britannia said ... (Apr 5, 2010, 12:09:00 PM) : 

Hope you'd respond. :)

 

Anonymous Lelouch vi Britannia said ... (May 30, 2010, 6:04:00 PM) : 

Hmmm, no reply? Or are you busy?
I am the Anonymous above by the way.
Sorry about asking the program, I didn't read carefully what you wrote at the top...

 

post a comment