12 October, 2005

Saviour Basically Done

...Just what it says. Saviour is basically done. It's fully functional for a 3d model without being as polygon heavy as Forbidden or Impulse. It seems also that with this being complete that I've managed to put together the mobile suits that use the Minerva battle ship (not counting the Gouf Ignited -- though it's coming). I have to get the bump maps down for this model, but for now, I really must roll up my sleeves for Wing Gundam.

Basic dirt and decals
saviour gundam 3d mesh sandrum

saviour gundam 3d mesh sandrum

Labels:

Comments on "Saviour Basically Done"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Oct 14, 2005, 5:16:00 AM) : 

Ohh, KAKKOI. Yoku Ganbattane :D
Ganbare!!!
IlY

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Oct 16, 2005, 9:57:00 AM) : 

Wow, great work. You're really getting good at these models, I've been checking out your stuff for a while now after seeing it on CGtalk. I'd love to just talk shop sometime with you about modeling/Gundams. I have tons of pictures of Wing Zero if you'd like to use them. Hit me up sometime on AIM if you have it, Username: PIE master P

 

Blogger sandrum said ... (Oct 17, 2005, 8:26:00 PM) : 

Sweet! Thanks. I have the plastic model here so I "should" be ok with references. Talking shop would be great ;)

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (Nov 15, 2007, 5:00:00 PM) : 

TALENT! I love your Gundam models, and Savior's my fav! It'd be sick if you had a wallpaper for it! GAHHH SO AMAZING!

 

Blogger Busterbeam said ... (Feb 21, 2008, 10:09:00 PM) : 

this is one of my favourite suits. Have you ever tried making an animation video? like a short one of the transforming sequence of one of the variable form suits? That would look really sweet I think. Considering you have all of the 3d models already I think it'd be really cool for you to try that out. I mean just to push it past the picture stage. Love the work tho man.

 

post a comment