08 August, 2005

Modelling is over for now...

I need to stop modelling and get some decent texture work done on these gundams. Starting out with freedom with the classic pose for a scene.

Comments on "Modelling is over for now..."

 

Blogger sandrum said ... (Aug 9, 2005, 5:03:00 AM) : 

Kidmesh! Hey, thanks for coming by!! I'm still working on the technique as I haven't had the chance to get on any Master Grade models, but hopefully I can pull something off with these Gundams that I already have. I plan on animating them soon (within my planned timetable), but it's not prooving an easy task with LW. :(

 

Blogger sandrum said ... (Aug 10, 2005, 8:21:00 AM) : 

Rigging isn't so bad anymore. It used to make me breathe a really deep sigh when I'd get to the fingers and what not. Right now I'm trying to get something decent with just scenes so that it would be set up well for the animation... of course..it's just the "plan" for now. I'm also trying to get used to Layout again. I swear they moved a lot of the buttons in 8.3. Plus, I have to put it on hold since my significant other is coming to visit soon.

 

Blogger sandrum said ... (Aug 10, 2005, 8:22:00 AM) : 

I just got the new earth textures, so I feel better about that at least :D. Also that LW doesn't crash when I use them, being so large in size and all.

 

post a comment