17 July, 2012

Rick Dom: Old ver

So back to memory lane. I guess this was 3 or 4 years ago now. Why I never got back to it is beyond me, but it does look dated. Let's leave how the canon isn't scaled right and all that jazz. Also it looks like it's time to hit some textures again. Now that Gundam Thunderbolt has come out, some of the backpacks and add-ons look tempting to try. Also, did I ever mention that I have no association with Bandai/Sunrise? This is just a hobby, folks. Some of those artists surprise the hell out of me.
mobile suit gundam Rick Dom 0083 Thunderbolt 3d mesh cg sandrum bonds of the battlefield senjo no kizuna

Labels:

Comments on "Rick Dom: Old ver"

 

Blogger dgol said ... (Dec 16, 2012, 9:07:00 PM) : 

i actually think that the cannon is scaled right, it was always supposed to be humongous

 

post a comment