27 May, 2012

Exia: Body 4

Finally I got back to this and am now close to putting on the final seasonings. I want more detail but I'll really need to bump map it because this is already getting too large-ish.

mobile suit gundam 00 double 0 raiser riser 3d mesh cg sandrum

Labels:

Comments on "Exia: Body 4"

 

Blogger Kjasi said ... (May 27, 2012, 5:45:00 PM) : 

What settings do you use to get these awesome surface-test renders?

Just by looking at it, I'm guessing you're using a default surface (color: 200,200,200 and diffuse at 100%), which means most of the shading work is coming from your lighting, backdrop and radiosity settings. I'm just wondering you have those set to, because I would very much like to test out my models with a similar test scene.

 

Blogger sandrum said ... (May 27, 2012, 6:00:00 PM) : 

Yep! Just the default. Pretty easy to test and no hassle.

 

Blogger Kjasi said ... (May 27, 2012, 8:49:00 PM) : 

Okay, but what about the scene setup? Lighting, Radiosity and backdrop colors, that kinda stuff?

 

Blogger sandrum said ... (May 27, 2012, 9:11:00 PM) : 

It's very "simple". But that's about all I'll say since this starts to violate the "data pertaining to the project" section of the faq. But no special plugins.

 

Blogger RomerXX said ... (Jul 8, 2012, 6:23:00 AM) : 

do you use lightwave 3d in rendering the image?

 

post a comment