06 January, 2008

Apsalus

mobile suit gundam mobile armor Apsalus I II III 3d mesh cg sandrum


It's a pretty cheap shot. I'd like to get the mobile suit known as Kshatriya from the Unicorn Gundam series at some point and I figure this might be a good shot at practice. Besides, I don't have much in the way of Zeonic/Spacenoid mobile armor or mobile suits at the moment.

Modding the Zaku II F2 to get it. Not much to do to the head. Really, I'm just improving on the head frame. I'm guessin that this might end up taking me a lot of time in the long run.

mobile suit gundam mobile armor Apsalus I II III 3d mesh cg sandrum

Labels:

Comments on "Apsalus"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Jan 6, 2008, 11:40:00 AM) : 

You made Destiny,Legend,S Freedom can u try to make Infinite Justice?

 

post a comment