20 January, 2007

Gouf Ignited: Arm 2

The Gouf Ignited arms are close to what I want at the moment. I haven't yet added some detail to the gun, but overall, the proportions that I want are there. Most of the idea is from the Gouf Custom with larger biceps and detail lines and a somewhat larger forearm, though the shape remains closer to the Gouf Ignited. I'm not sure at all where the full length of the heat rod is stored in the forearm as it's quite long and has a hefty diameter to it once it's deployed -- however, the beginning sections are in the forearm as they should be. I'll have to figure out something for that.

Anyway, the arms are generally a lot heftier than they are in the plastic model and a bit more like they are in the show... a "bit".

Gouf Ignited gundam seed 3d mesh cg sandrum

Labels: ,

Comments on "Gouf Ignited: Arm 2"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Jan 21, 2007, 11:13:00 AM) : 

Awesome proportions for the win! He looks mighty!

 

post a comment