15 May, 2023

Heavyarms: Arms 1

Starting on the shoulders and arms. Just a basic blocking out for now.
mobile suit report gundam wing aries tallgeese leo heavyarms shenlong katoki virgo

Labels:

Comments on "Heavyarms: Arms 1"

 

Anonymous Sevan said ... (May 17, 2023, 1:17:00 AM) : 

Hi there man,
I'm so happy to see that you are still updating this blog.

I am a follower of your work since more than 10 years now.
Your work has inspired me years ago to pursue my career in the gameing industry, and now I work as a digital artist!

It may be unimportant, but please don't stop updating this blog. I'm pretty sure you are an inspiration to others as well, specially to Gundam maniacs like me ;)

All the best!
Sevan

 

Blogger sandrum said ... (May 21, 2023, 11:06:00 AM) : 

@Sevan Oh man, that's awesome! I truly hope that your work will be seen and appreciated by countless game players and admirers!

 

post a comment