14 November, 2007

Hi-Nu Gundam: 1

Hi-Nu Hi Nu gundam 3d mesh cg sandrum


I didn't figure on making one of these... EVER. But then a somewhat different proportioned plastic model came out (horribly expensive for me -- so not getting it) that seems to depart from the original idea of the Hi-Nu. Honestly, I only really don't like SOME of the changes made to it -- but then again, loads of modelers have made the original type as well. So I'm thinking that since most of what I've found online are shots of the plastic version, I'd make a few small changes to it. Ah, who knows. Thinking of taking a bit more time on it but use some parts from models I've constructed before.

So,... a very early head that I've not decided on yet.

Hi-Nu Hi Nu gundam 3d mesh cg sandrum

Labels:

Comments on "Hi-Nu Gundam: 1"

 

post a comment