29 October, 2007

Destiny Gundam

destiny gundam MG 3d mesh cg sandrum


Well here I finally am. I've got lots of work to do tonight so not much polygon pushing time today. Started the head of Destiny just to get my leg in the door. Based off the newly released Master Grade but I will probably use the Cosmic Era figure for additional detail.

destiny gundam MG 3d mesh cg sandrum

Labels:

Comments on "Destiny Gundam"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Oct 29, 2007, 5:42:00 PM) : 

Damn man that's some nice work done already i'd like to see that finished. So sweet =) up next a Rick Dias? Would be awesome to see that one!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Oct 30, 2007, 1:56:00 AM) : 

I second the above comment. A dom would be sweet too. Are you going to make one of those? :D

 

post a comment