09 August, 2007

GP-02: Beam Bazooka 2

Getting it together slowly. Geez time is moving so fast nowadays. I had planned to get this finished a little sooner than this...

Gp01 Gp02 Gp01fb Gp03 Physalis Zephyranthes Stamen Orchis Dendrobium 3d gundam mesh cg sandrum

Labels:

Comments on "GP-02: Beam Bazooka 2"

 

Blogger triviper said ... (Mar 10, 2015, 3:56:00 PM) : 

Hey sandrum, I read on the FAQs you have no intention of releasing the 3D files but I thought I would ask anyways!

I'm building a GP02 MG and wanted to have a beam bazooka. It's quite an old kit but I wanted to give it a good modern make-over!

Would it be possible to get a an .obj file (or whatever model format) for JUST the beam bazooka? I have access to a 3D printer that I would then use to print it out at my school :) Thanks.

 

Blogger sandrum said ... (Apr 22, 2015, 4:30:00 PM) : 

Sorry for the late reply, but I have to stand by my FAQ in not releasing anything for the time being. I would be fairly certain that someone has created a 3d model of this somewhere by now. Have you checked TurboSquid?

 

Blogger triviper said ... (Apr 22, 2015, 8:11:00 PM) : 

Yeah I checked TurboSquid. GP02 is pretty niche, and well, the beam bazooka is even more niche. Scratch building it is difficult because of all the little grooves and quirks to it :\

 

post a comment